Thread: Syberia 3
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 09:40 AM   #86
oldplayer

Default Disappointed

I joined this forum for only one reason, to express a very deep disappointment that after all this time Syberia 3 can not be finished without having to work with another group of folks on the internet. If that is the case, this is not a single player game.

Microids is really hanging out there by FORCING people to have to play online with with other groups. IF this is the way they set it up THEN DON'T CALL IT A SINGLE PLAYER GAME.

I was really looking forward to this final chapter for several years now, but this dream of Microids to do cross internet multiplayer content due to its issue with SONY is ridiculous.

Apparently investors are just not getting enough money out of games these days and will do anything to sweeten the pot (or their pocket books).

Why couldn't Syberia 3 dynamics stay the same as 1 and 2? Why make it 3D? With the great graphics the game had it was just fine.

I played DreamFall and I still am out on how well 3D added value to the sequal to The Longest Journey 1.

Thanks a lot to all the Finance and Accounting and MBAs out there that always want the BIG GAME. THE BIG MONEY. Maybe they should go and work for CYAN or the like !

My opinon only. Just ranting. But it is a disappointment none the less.