View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 05:22 PM   #402
mataku

King's Quest 6 - my first adventure game, and still undefeated. before i had 'the internet' at my disposal, there was just trying and dieing. Took me 3 years to finish.

Monkey island 2 - just ... IMuse, man... everything just clicks in this game.

Day of The Tentacle - why don't they make more adventure games with time travel?

Monkey Island 3 - technically this is probably the most invested adventure game i've seen. whether it's detailed animation, great epic cutscenes that correspond the actual game graphics, amazing musical compositions, or the great programming,in this game everything seemed to fit perfectly with eachother, making it probably the peak of 2d adventure games.

Leisure suit Larry 7
- Excellent non linear storyline and is just fun. games seems to forget the 'fun' aspect of gaming nowadays, and this game is all about it.

Simon The Sorcerer 1
- music, voice acting, mostly nostalgic value, but i still love it.

Space Quest 5 - great story. a true space adventure.

Discworld 2
- tho i thought it had some kinks that it needed working on, at the end this was a good, fun game.

Machinarium\The Whispered World - those 2 recent games represent the same idea for me, of a good atmospheric game, that starts off amazing with great premise, then loses its pace near the end. But both definitely worth the time.