View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 04:34 AM   #419
Nafsika
Banned User

So although I don't remember all the adventure games I've played,I'll say who are my top 10 of those I do remember in no particular order really XD :

The Longest Journey Ahh, it is just an awesome game everyone should play. I fell in love with adventure games even more when I played it and then there was Dreamfall which came to emotionally complete everyone that has played The Longest Journey...although I still hope there will be another one.
It was such a good story,I totally loved it. Well I should have started with Indigo Prophecy/Fahreneit since I think it was the first adventure game I played and I do consider it an adventure game. It just has those awesome times where you can also fight and that is a postive feature of the game, it took adventure gaming into another modern level and not in a bad way in my opinion.Also, the storyline was really good and I like the fact that there were alternative endings. I absolutely loved that game and it has a special place in my...heart?Ok then there was Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None it is a classic adventure game that I enjoyed a lot cause it contained people dying so that says it all XD.Well ok it had an incredible ambiance and come on it's Agatha Christie after all. Moreover,The Shadow Of Destiny/The Shadow Of Memories,that was one of my first too. It's a very good game that is kinda creepy sometimes,I think, but I want to play it again so badly...It was perfect. Hmm Oh I cannot forget the absolutely hilarious Grim Fandango that game is a revolution,I loved it.Hmmm I also liked Dracula:Origins and I want to play the sequels also.Ok so I also liked Gray Matter can't say it is my favorite,but it was quite interesting. I liked The Lost Crown which was a very nice adventure a little problem at the ending though...And yea I also liked the Art Of Murder sequels.