View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 08:54 AM   #227
Kurufinwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
I'm pressed for time, so for now I'll confine myself to the women. I count one more than you. Cell (2x), Kate (2x), Pepper, Nancy, Laura, Victoria, April, Zoe, Mina.

EDIT: Oh wait... Victoria must be in the "both" section. Stupid Fien.
EDIT2: But April must be counted twice then. Two female protagonists in Dreamfall.
Wait, Pepper's a girl??? I guess that's the kind of confusion that happens when you name someone after a condiment instead of giving them a person's name. (And when I just glance at a couple of screenshots instead of reading the review...) So that's one more for female-only. However, I made the same mistake as you did and counted Still Life in that category when it should have gone to "both", so we're back at 10. (Dreamfall is "both", because of Kian.) So we have: Kate (x2), Chell (x2), Nancy, Pepper, Laura, Mina, Ashley (Another Code) and April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subbi View Post
Super graphs, very interesting.
The tech/graphics overview is interesting, but especially for this one I would also make one that includes the weight factor of the ranking.
It should become even more interesting given the fact that both nr 1 and 2 are in fact 3D model with preredendered background games.
In fact, quite a few if those are ranked high, eg Syberia etc...
I actually did that one, but it looks exactly the same. High-res pre-rendered are relatively a bit lower, the other three a bit higher, but it doesn't change the general looks of the graph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
Kuru, i'll take statistics was one of your majors But i really expected more - where's the graph showing the occurrence of Top 100 games in Adventure game sound thread?
You've posted in that thread as much as I have, so I'll let you take care of that.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]