View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
LegendLongy

Default The Blackwell Games

I have just completed Dave Gilbert's Blackwell series (The Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Blackwell Convergence and Blackwell Deception) and I have to say they were very impressive games. The story line was gripping from the first to last game and was a very original storyline. The voice acting can be a bit hit and miss but it can be over looked as the story compensates for this. The graphics are Similar to the Ben Jordon series and improve dramatically from game to game proving that sales must be doing well to improve the quality so much. I was surprised that games could be produced with this quality on AGS, not that I'm giving the program a bad name because it's given me hours of entertainment, it's just you don't find games like this on Big Blue Cup. Not in my experiences anyway! I love the whole character switching aspect of the game too as it's not very common in Point and Click games, it makes the game fresh. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a good point and click to lose a few hours in without having too much of a challenge completing so they can focus more on the story, without having to use a pie cutter on a rubber tree to fix a broken boat. All of these titles are available at: http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/

Last edited by LegendLongy; 03-20-2012 at 04:20 AM.