View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:28 AM   #12
Catnip

Thank you, Damon, for yet again posting the same response about the manual activation. As I said before, if you would have actually read my post--It doesn't work. The web page is unavailable or not working. Thanks again for the kind and thorough attention you gave my previous posts, before you posted this again.

Little Writer, you are right. I'm more upset than you are, obviously. I've been off the boards for a long time and didn't realize this company was worthless, or I would never have bought from them. I buy full-length adventure games from Big Fish games, and they never have any issues like this. The most upsetting part is the condescending e-mails they send out, and their continued refusal to actually read the steps we've said we've already taken. They just belch out canned responses, and that is frustrating to me. Plus, I spent literally hours stupidly thinking that it really might be my system, or my firewalls, trying to get the game to work on my own. Now, I know better, but that doesn't make me feel any better about this store or Tages or the idiots who put it in their games. Thanks for being a voice of reason, though.

I'll still post in other forums to give everyone a heads up if this isn't fixed soon. At least they will be spared my headaches, and this company will lose business.