View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 03:27 AM   #7
Catnip

By the way, I tried the 64-bit driver thing she sent, and I got a message from my machine saying the drivers were already correctly running.
I can't believe they expect me to do all of this busy work, all of which is probably unnecessary. LAST TIME I EVER BUY FROM THEM, and I will be going to every forum I can think of soon to let every forum know not to buy from them, too.

ETA: Thank you, Little Writer. I agree completely with you. This is busy work to keep us working while Tages tries to fix their problems. If I buy a game from an online shop, especially one that says you have to get patches from them and not other sites, then I expect that site to handle problems with Tages for their customers. I wrote "Laura" letting her know. I hope I receive a working game plan or a refund really soon. I've been out of forums for quite a long time, and this pulled me back. I'm going to have to start looking up more passwords so that I can spread the word about Adventure Shop, if they don't fix it soon.

Last edited by Catnip; 06-14-2010 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Adding