You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop Amber's Blood Installation Issues - Administrator please VIEW.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #1

Default Amber's Blood Installation Issues - Administrator please VIEW.

Hello I have bought and trying to download Amber's Blood and it will not download. I have used the Metaboli downloader and also tried to download manually. To me, it seems there is a problem with the game download itself. Can anyone help me or tell me who or what to contact for help? I have downloaded tons of games from the Adventure Shop and never had any problems before. Now, when I try to download I get a message about how my download has timed out after 3 attempts and to please check my internet connection. My internet is fine. I even tried downloading it on my husband's laptop and got the same message.

EDIT: I have also tried downloading on my mother's computer and am getting the same message that download TIMES OUT AFTER 3 ATTEMPTS. I have also tried to download my other games through the downloader and they are downloading fine so there is some problem with Amber's Blood game download in itself. Can someone help?

Last edited by Mina32; 03-15-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
Grue Master

Sounds to me that it is telling you that you only can only allowed to download the game from the Adventure Shop 3 times. If you have unsuccessfully attempted 3 downloads you will get this message. Try contacting the Adventure Shop and explain your problem
Old 03-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #3

Thanks for your response. It actually gave me this message on the first download attempt. I just downloaded it today.

I have put in a question to the tech people but know knows when they will respond.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #4

I had the same problem using the downloader, but I was able to manually download the game without any problems. Good luck

« Wishlist? | - »