View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:45 AM   #5874
SweetDalilah
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
Captain, while i agree with you about someone resurrecting this great thread of yours when it's buried and without an answer for some time, this time it was different story since So There guessed the game at the same day when Dalilah asked to post a pic.

Of course, there's nothing really wrong in what Dalilah did, just saying it was on the same day when previous picture was guessed.
Actually, for your information it was the day after So There guessed the game, and the thread was already near the bottom of the page. And I asked without any hoping of getting a chance to post a picture, I just wanted to get the thread to the top of the page, and what do I get for that, a sort of an inquisition, a witch hunt. And I also got a message from one member, who apologised for the short aggressive reply I have recevised in this thread. He said that most of the members are friendly here, and invited me to join his forum. I said I understand, and that I do consider most of the members friendly, especially zobraks who has helped me a lot in here. But what I don't understand is why some of you are making a big deal out of it? I asked nicely and didn't just post a picture like member Obscurista did without permission, and nobody said anything to him/her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman5 View Post
I'm going to take a punt on SweetDalilah's screenshot. Is it Echo: Secrets of the Lost Cavern? Probably not.
No it's not, but if anybody needs any hints or another screen from the same game, I'm glad to give them