View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #5879
Fien
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
Actually, for your information it was the day after So There guessed the game, and the thread was already near the bottom of the page. And I asked without any hoping of getting a chance to post a picture, I just wanted to get the thread to the top of the page, and what do I get for that, a sort of an inquisition, a witch hunt. And I also got a message from one member, who apologised for the short aggressive reply I have recevised in this thread. He said that most of the members are friendly here, and invited me to join his forum. I said I understand, and that I do consider most of the members friendly, especially zobraks who has helped me a lot in here. But what I don't understand is why some of you are making a big deal out of it? I asked nicely and didn't just post a picture like member Obscurista did without permission, and nobody said anything to him/her.
Wow! Are you serious?
...witch hunt
...inquisition
...anonymous member apologizing in private for someone else's aggressive reply (hehe, I find that extremely funny, and on top of that you use that secret email in public as a weapon )
...making a big deal out of it

And all that because I said "Yes, I do mind."

Let's put this in perspective, shall we.
Obscurista posted a pic *without knowing the rules*. The rules were explained to him/her. I happen to agree completely with Zobraks, who wrote I wouldn't like to see "AG scene... uh, game" turning into "Place this quote" (where anyone can fire at will and where we used to have as much as three quotes to guess simultaneously. I assume you did read that. It didn't stop you from asking in the very next post if you could post a screenshot anyway. It's not like you had any hope... you just wanted to bump the thread or kill bordedom or something...

And then I said: "Yes, I do mind."
You asked a question, I replied. Short? Yes. Aggressive? No. You knew the rules, you knew the objections, no need to add anything after Zobrak's post.

...witch hunt
...inquisition

Welcome to the forums, SweetDelilah. Nomen omen?