You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Adventure game scene... uh, game

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #5861
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by So There View Post
And before someone posts another pic, I suggest we wait for Trunkyo's answer first.
And my answer is... you're right, So There! (Both pics are from Jazz's half of the game. The first is the entrance to the City of the Dead, and the second is the port of Khaen.)
Old 01-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #5862
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
Originally Posted by So There View Post
And before someone posts another pic, I suggest we wait for Trunkyo's answer first.
Why stopping people Name:  thrasher.gif
Views: 327
Size:  4.8 KB from being creative? The more screenshots to guess the merrier!

Just kidding - I wouldn't like to see "AG scene... uh, game" turning into "Place this quote" (where anyone can fire at will and where we used to have as much as three quotes to guess simultaneously Name:  wacko.gif
Views: 322
Size:  904 BytesName:  isuse.gif
Views: 321
Size:  1.1 KB).
Old 01-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #5863
an angel of romance

While we are waiting for So There to post his pic, mind if I post my screen in the meantime?
Oh and also you guys post all the game scenes I've never played, but if you post a screen from a game I played I'm most definitely to guess it, cause I'm a good rememberer. Can't wait for that to happen
Old 01-15-2011, 08:54 AM   #5864
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
While we are waiting for So There to post his pic, mind if I post my screen in the meantime?
Yes, I do mind.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:34 AM   #5865
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
The person who guessed a previous game has the exclusive right/hono(u)r to ask next (So There in this case). You can slip in a question of your own only if a volunteer is needed, but now only So There (also) can decide that.

Your best bet is to wait for Shany to guess one - (s)he is usually very reluctant to post a new picture and you can easily hop in then.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:37 AM   #5866
Senior *female* member

Delilah's post shows clearly that he/she/they understood the rules.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #5867

Quote:
Oh and also you guys post all the game scenes I've never played, but if you post a screen from a game I played I'm most definitely to guess it, cause I'm a good rememberer. Can't wait for that to happen
Such enthusiasm should not go unrewarded. If you'd like to post a pic instead of me, go ahead.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:50 AM   #5868
an angel of romance

Oh well thank you! I only wanted to kill the boredom if you know what I mean.
Well here it is

I apologise for the size of the picture.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #5869
Protégée of Dr. O. Myklos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Use the "search" function for this thread and you'll find one other Father Frost pic posted. That was almost six years ago. And the chances of someone posting the exact same pic are virtually zero.
*slaps forehead* Now why didn't I think of that?

Quote:
Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Thank you!
Old 01-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #5870

Quote:
Delilah's post shows clearly that he/she/they understood the rules.
I don't really understand why you are being so aggressive. Delilah simply asked if she can post a picture. It would have been rude if she just posted one but she didn't. Up until three days ago this thread was buried 5 pages back.

Maybe I'm totally misinterpreting your post. If so, I'm sorry.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #5871

Captain, while i agree with you about someone resurrecting this great thread of yours when it's buried and without an answer for some time, this time it was different story since So There guessed the game at the same day when Dalilah asked to post a pic.

Of course, there's nothing really wrong in what Dalilah did, just saying it was on the same day when previous picture was guessed.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #5872
Roman5

I'm going to take a punt on SweetDalilah's screenshot. Is it Echo: Secrets of the Lost Cavern? Probably not.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #5873
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blondebeard View Post
Maybe I'm totally misinterpreting your post. If so, I'm sorry.
Apologies accepted.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:45 AM   #5874
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
Captain, while i agree with you about someone resurrecting this great thread of yours when it's buried and without an answer for some time, this time it was different story since So There guessed the game at the same day when Dalilah asked to post a pic.

Of course, there's nothing really wrong in what Dalilah did, just saying it was on the same day when previous picture was guessed.
Actually, for your information it was the day after So There guessed the game, and the thread was already near the bottom of the page. And I asked without any hoping of getting a chance to post a picture, I just wanted to get the thread to the top of the page, and what do I get for that, a sort of an inquisition, a witch hunt. And I also got a message from one member, who apologised for the short aggressive reply I have recevised in this thread. He said that most of the members are friendly here, and invited me to join his forum. I said I understand, and that I do consider most of the members friendly, especially zobraks who has helped me a lot in here. But what I don't understand is why some of you are making a big deal out of it? I asked nicely and didn't just post a picture like member Obscurista did without permission, and nobody said anything to him/her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman5 View Post
I'm going to take a punt on SweetDalilah's screenshot. Is it Echo: Secrets of the Lost Cavern? Probably not.
No it's not, but if anybody needs any hints or another screen from the same game, I'm glad to give them
Old 01-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #5875
Senior Passer-by

Quote:
... if anybody needs any hints or another screen from the same game, I'm glad to give them
It's time for another (a less blurry and a bigger) screenshot, as far as I am concerned .

Quote:
... the thread was already near the bottom of the page... I just wanted to get the thread to the top of the page
Have no fear: this thread sank even lower before, but never failed to well to the surface again.

Quote:
I do consider most of the members friendly, especially zobraks who has helped me a lot in here
I'm friendly most of the time, but beware of my sarcasm and my (bad) humo(u)r .
Quote:
I asked nicely and didn't just post a picture like member Obscurista did without permission, and nobody said anything to him/her.
Yeah, somebody should have rubbed his/her nose too .

The (slight) problem with this quiz is that is doesn't have written rules that all can see and act accordingly. In Pogodi avanturu (for instance) we had rules ("Pravila") posted and enforced from the very start of the game.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #5876
an angel of romance

I'm glad we sorted this out, (hopefully)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
I'm friendly most of the time, but beware of my sarcasm and my (bad) humo(u)r .
Oh I love sarcasm, and irony , those are the 2 things i like using the most in my conversation, especially, when I say something sarcastic, and the person I'm speaking with doesn't even get that I said something sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobraks View Post
It's time for another (a less blurry and a bigger) screenshot, as far as I am concerned .
Well I barely found this, I took the same scene myself but it was blury and small too, I guess print screen didn't work very well with this game. (at that time)
Old 01-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #5877

Looks like Culpa Innata.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #5878
an angel of romance

Yes it is . You see, it's yor turn again So There, and you earned it ( for being so nice to me)
Old 01-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #5879
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Actually, for your information it was the day after So There guessed the game, and the thread was already near the bottom of the page. And I asked without any hoping of getting a chance to post a picture, I just wanted to get the thread to the top of the page, and what do I get for that, a sort of an inquisition, a witch hunt. And I also got a message from one member, who apologised for the short aggressive reply I have recevised in this thread. He said that most of the members are friendly here, and invited me to join his forum. I said I understand, and that I do consider most of the members friendly, especially zobraks who has helped me a lot in here. But what I don't understand is why some of you are making a big deal out of it? I asked nicely and didn't just post a picture like member Obscurista did without permission, and nobody said anything to him/her.
Wow! Are you serious?
...witch hunt
...inquisition
...anonymous member apologizing in private for someone else's aggressive reply (hehe, I find that extremely funny, and on top of that you use that secret email in public as a weapon )
...making a big deal out of it

And all that because I said "Yes, I do mind."

Let's put this in perspective, shall we.
Obscurista posted a pic *without knowing the rules*. The rules were explained to him/her. I happen to agree completely with Zobraks, who wrote I wouldn't like to see "AG scene... uh, game" turning into "Place this quote" (where anyone can fire at will and where we used to have as much as three quotes to guess simultaneously. I assume you did read that. It didn't stop you from asking in the very next post if you could post a screenshot anyway. It's not like you had any hope... you just wanted to bump the thread or kill bordedom or something...

And then I said: "Yes, I do mind."
You asked a question, I replied. Short? Yes. Aggressive? No. You knew the rules, you knew the objections, no need to add anything after Zobrak's post.

...witch hunt
...inquisition

Welcome to the forums, SweetDelilah. Nomen omen?
Old 01-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #5880
an angel of romance

There is no point in discussing this any further with you. I thought everything was sorted out. But I guess it is not. I just don't understand why are you acting so hostile ( if that is the right expression) towards me.
And there is no point in proving that somebody actually sent me a message apologising for the behaviour of other member. I could of course copy the whole message he sent me, but why would I do that? At least I know that there are some members who are friendly enough towards others, not frustrated for the reason unknown. I hope you will be smart enough not to reply any further, so we could settle this thing out finally.
And also it's SweetDalilah, at least you can pronounce my name properly.